Hidden Gems of Old Hoi An
Experience hosted by Harry
Duration: 3.5 – 4 hours . Hosted in English
Time starts: 7:30am
Type: Food and Culture Walking
This is unique magic key to unveil the highlights & local lives of this ancient city while avoiding the tourist crowds. Enjoy an easy-going route like a true local on our experience around! This experience is born from our desire to show international friends true heart and soul of the old town that only local can offer. From the hidden aspect of history to the bustling local life, from family temple to delicious cuisine, we’ve got you all covered!
We are honored to show you our beautiful city through walks into backstreets to discover inside perspectives and secrets.
We visit local family businesses that produce and sell products in Hoi An. You’ll learn how Vietnamese produce: organic bean sprouts, Cao Lau noodles in the oldest factory. We’ll taste it like a local.
We’ll keep walking into the local trails to learn more about our family temple, market life, architecture and lifestyle – a favorite walk that shares everything and true stories stunning about this ancient city. The walk around the outskirts city is about an hour, before we start the food tour. You will learn how Japanese, Chinese, and Westerners have strongly impacted Hoi An architecture, culture, and its cuisine. We’ll enjoy about 5-7 delicious local Vietnamese treats, Chinese and French infusions at a variety of stops. Let’s eat and taste with locals.
At the end, we’ll cheer together in our favorite spot. Get a relaxing drink.
- Vegetarian/Vegan are available.
- We prepare: water, snacks, wet papers.
- Please prepare your own: sunglasses, sun-cream, hat, and wear comfortable clothes accordingly.
- All foods and drinks.
- Hoi An town tickets (6$/pp) as we don’t go to tourist spots as you could go yourselves.
Our tour is a food tour, please:
- Keep a big stomach to try our local foods
- Your allergic with any ingredients
- Vegan/Vegetarian is available
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring your camera, hat, sun protection
- Children are under 6 is for free.